BITSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria: BITS Pilani will be announced the Eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2017. For those candidates who want to make their career in this field so it is advised to all the candidates must read all the eligibility criteria for taking admission in BITSAT 2017. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in this examination. Candidates must check carefully before applying for BITS Entrance Examination. Those candidates can appear in this examination who have passed with minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Chemistry, mathematics and physics subject (if he/she take Mathematics in BITSAT) or minimum with 75% marks in Chemistry, Biology and physics(if he/she take Biology in BITSAT) and in 12th examination have passed with at least 60% marks each of the subject Mathematics/Biology Physics and Chemistry. Only those candidates who are appearing for 12th standard examination in 2017 or who have passed 12th standard Examination in 2016 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2017 test.
Eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2017
- Pharm. (Hons.):
- Candidates should have passed the 12th examination from a recognized Central or State board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and sufficient skill in English.
- Pharm. (Hons.)
- Candidates should have passed 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
- Those candidates passed 12th examination with PCM subjects may also apply for Pharmacy program.
- Admission to all the programmes is subject to the conditions are given below
- The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) subjects in 12th
- Minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) subjects in 12th
- Candidates must score at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Only for those Students who are appearing for 12th examination in 2017 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2016 is eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2017 test.
- If an aspirant has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed.
- Students who have passed 12th examination in 2015 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2017.
- Those Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2017.
- Admissions will be made purely on merit. The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT-2017.
Note: This webpage is completely dedicated to “BITSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria” You can bookmark this webpage to know latest updates about BITSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria.